• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I just sent this Letter to Gov Brewer and Arizona AG, about Mayor Bloomberg

Rick H

I just sent this Letter to Gov. Brewer and Arizona AG, about Mayor Bloomberg
and to see if there are any laws he had broken. Because from my understanding from what I read he did and therefore should be charged! Otherwise this would be a double standard type of crap and I don't care what anybody says he is not any better then anybody else and also would get him out of our hair and out of office and away from us law abiding citizens and our rights.

Dear Governor Janice Brewer and Attorney General Tom Horne,
I have a concerned and not positive in my understanding, but don't you need a License to act as a Private Investigator in the State Of Arizona? If so why hasn't Mayor Bloomberg and /or his Investigators been charged for this crime. He has stated publicly that he had been in Arizona working as a private Investigator with other Investigators from his State employed by him and the City of New York and Not that of The Great State of Arizona. The question is was he Licensed to conduct private investigations in Arizona and under Arizona laws? If not! Shouldn't he be held Accountable for his illegal actions as well as his open admittance that he purchased handguns illegally and with the intent to defraud the sellers at the gun show as well as entrapment of honest law abiding citizens. And therefore should be prosecuted by the State of Arizona And The Federal Government. This will show criminals that they are to be held accountable no matter who you are. Well that’s my point of opinion anyway.*

This is what I found;

It is illegal for a Private Investigator to work in Arizona without an Arizona license. Arizona does not have any reciprocity agreements with other states.

http://licensing.azdps.gov/Licensepr...vestigator.asp

Also as to whether Mayor Bloomberg, had his investigators purchase weapons for him, had he committed yet another violation of the statutes concerning straw purchases. Shouldn’t a inquiry to the BATF be made as to whether they plan to conduct an investigation of any violations of Federal firearms laws, and if they will charge any individuals if violations if discovered.

This is only what "I" am understanding from the stories, media, and news.
I am not an Attorney nor do any of my views and/or opinions represent any legal interpretations thereof.

kellogg2185

Kudos to your speaking out, but if I may point out something that may help when writing to government officials, have it proofread/edited first. Your letter has a few spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Not that your point wasn't made, as I still understood it with absolute clarity. Good points overall.

coorsleftfield

I assumed he hired Arizona PIs, and didn't have them come in from out of state.. I believed they showed Arizona ID to make the purchase.

ehewitt1990

Kudos to your speaking out, but if I may point out something that may help when writing to government officials, have it proofread/edited first. Your letter has a few spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Not that your point wasn't made, as I still understood it with absolute clarity. Good points overall.

agreed...

TOF

The big question is what happened to the guns purchased. If the Investigators were Arizona residents and kept the guns, they didn't break any gun law. If however they turned the guns over to Bloomberg or some other party then it was a straw purchase.

If it was a straw purchase Bloomberg was a co conspirator in a straw purchase conspiracy.

I would certainly like for an Arrest Warrant to be issued for Bloomberg.

ehewitt1990

The big question is what happened to the guns purchased. If the Investigators were Arizona residents and kept the guns, they didn't break any gun law. If however they turned the guns over to Bloomberg or some other party then it was a straw purchase.

If it was a straw purchase Bloomberg was a co conspirator in a straw purchase conspiracy.

I would certainly like for an Arrest Warrant to be issued for Bloomberg.

agreed times 2. ahaha

Rick H

Still waiting

Ha I only made it to the 8th grade but I know the message was to the point and if they read it this may get them wondering. also the investigating company Quoted "Aides to the mayor said that private detectives who were former law enforcement officers carried out the video investigations, not current police officers." On January 23, 2011, undercover investigators working for the City of New York, A team of investigators supervised by the firm Kroll, attended the Crossroads of the World gun show in Phoenix.

http://www.kroll.com/contact/index.aspx

Well this is what I found on the Investigating company, Not from Az nor are they residents there either so lets wait and see what happens next.

Last edited: