• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

jeff county OC

kylemoul

i am trying to find citys of jefferson county, mainly house springs and burns mill but i cant find any ordinances or city websites.

anyone know?

sohighlyunlikely

some info

i am trying to find city's of Jefferson county, mainly house springs and burns mill but i cant find any ordinances or city websites.

anyone know?

Per Wiki House Springs is un-incorporated so it can't legally make it's own firearms laws.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Springs,_Missouri

Here is Byrnes Mills website.
http://byrnesmill.org/index.html

I can't find any listing for it's ordinances there or on Muni codes or Sullivans list. I would wager they have not gone digital yet. on the police page is the contact info for their chief of police if you are so inclined to ask him where to get a copy of the regs for Byrnes Mill.

Doc

kylemoul

ha...i mispelled byrns mill for some reason no wonder i couldnt find it.

i fugured as much because in jeff county you can shoot firearms on your property and they have almost no gun laws, but still had to ask.

so i am guessing unincorperated areas of a county would go by state laws?

kylemoul

forgive my dumbness...

so unincorp communities would fall under the county's laws, and as long as the county itself has no laws you are ok?