Thread: OC at chandler fashion center!!

OC at chandler fashion center!!

i have read a thread that says they have no sign at the barnes and noble entrance. which is the entrance i normally walk through. my girlfriend and i need to do a little shopping. so we are going there tomorrow evening. and i will be carrying my springfield XD .45.....

does anyone know if they have a strict no firearms policy?

well i went the the chandler fashion center today...walked right by the guard stand a couple of times going back and forth to different stores...and nobody said anything. i didn't see any no firearms signs at the barnes and noble entrance, or the entrance next to the cheesecake factory....

Quote Originally Posted by ehewitt1990 View Post
    well i went the the chandler fashion center today...walked right by the guard stand a couple of times going back and forth to different stores...and nobody said anything. i didn't see any no firearms signs at the barnes and noble entrance, or the entrance next to the cheesecake factory....
    As an FYI, if the mall has a food court, and alcohol is sold for consumption, I believe you could be arrested if you open carry in that area, even if they don't have any signs posted.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post
    As an FYI, if the mall has a food court, and alcohol is sold for consumption, I believe you could be arrested if you open carry in that area, even if they don't have any signs posted.

Fred

yeah my friend mentioned that to me, but when i was in the food court i didn't see any places that served alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post

Fred
    You guys have malls that sell alcohol for consumption? Man, WI sucks!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)