• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at chandler fashion center!!

ehewitt1990

i have read a thread that says they have no sign at the barnes and noble entrance. which is the entrance i normally walk through. my girlfriend and i need to do a little shopping. so we are going there tomorrow evening. and i will be carrying my springfield XD .45.....

does anyone know if they have a strict no firearms policy?

ehewitt1990

well i went the the chandler fashion center today...walked right by the guard stand a couple of times going back and forth to different stores...and nobody said anything. i didn't see any no firearms signs at the barnes and noble entrance, or the entrance next to the cheesecake factory....

azcdlfred

well i went the the chandler fashion center today...walked right by the guard stand a couple of times going back and forth to different stores...and nobody said anything. i didn't see any no firearms signs at the barnes and noble entrance, or the entrance next to the cheesecake factory....
As an FYI, if the mall has a food court, and alcohol is sold for consumption, I believe you could be arrested if you open carry in that area, even if they don't have any signs posted.

Fred

ehewitt1990

As an FYI, if the mall has a food court, and alcohol is sold for consumption, I believe you could be arrested if you open carry in that area, even if they don't have any signs posted.

Fred

yeah my friend mentioned that to me, but when i was in the food court i didn't see any places that served alcohol.

protias

Fred
You guys have malls that sell alcohol for consumption? Man, WI sucks! :(