• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I don't like anime but this series looks cool.

zack991

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wncS6tO59M

A guy I know from a forum is involved in this project.

There is a new anime series out on the web..... it looks hillarious. I figured you guys might enjoy a look.

It is called Cat ###### One, I kid you not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMlmEFIxdb4

Episode two is not out yet. I believe there are 12 videos to be released.

Plot Summary: Packy and Botasky are members of a private military company, a new form of mercenary system. Somewhere on a desert region, they are on a rescue mission and due to the circumstances they must enter combat immediately.

This is the information I found on the weapons:
Packy was carrying either a KAC SR47 or Robinson XCR in 7.62x39mm for his primary. He had a secondary: Springfield TRP 1911 or STI EDGE pistol with a KAC .45 can.

Botansky had an M14 DMR, STI EDGE for his secondary

Pretty well done to say the least. The comment on how Botansky has so much crap on his weapon is pretty funny.

Last edited:

Chap

Awesome ........................

I'm sending link to all my friends right now. Wow....... Awesome :banana::monkey