• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wi State Supreme Court Election

johnc

I know we concentrate on the Governor and State Legislature elections, but the Supreme Court primary is coming up Tuesday, Feb 15.
It is important to re-elect David Prosser if we want to keep the conservative majority on the court. Supreme Court Justices serve a ten year term - If any gun or carry cases come before them we need a conservative court.

comp45acp

REMINDER NOTICE!

Next Tuesday, 2/15 there is an important election, if you value your 2nd Amendment rights. It is the primary for two WI. SUPREME COURT JUSTICES. THE BALLOT WILL HAVE THREE CANDIDATES: TWO ARE ANTI SECOND AMENDMENT & ONE, JUSTICE DAVID PROSSER, IS PRO 2ND AMENDMENT.

The ballot will instruct you to "vote for two", but if you do that, you will be voting for one who is ANTI 2ND AMENDMENT! The two candidates with the most votes will be on the ballot in April.

I URGE YOU TO VOTE ONLY FOR JUSTICE DAVID PROSSER.

johnny amish

I know we concentrate on the Governor and State Legislature elections, but the Supreme Court primary is coming up Tuesday, Feb 15.
It is important to re-elect David Prosser if we want to keep the conservative majority on the court. Supreme Court Justices serve a ten year term - If any gun or carry cases come before them we need a conservative court.

+1

paul@paul-fisher.com

+1