Thread: OC interview on www.atsn.tv

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

OC interview on www.atsn.tv

Interview with James Towle of American Trigger Sports Network www.atsn.tv on Open carry and book. The interview starts at the 64 minute mark. Discuss various aspects of OC and why it's an advantage.

This is a weekly show that discusses all aspects of shooting sports as well as 2A issues in the news.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Interview with James Towle of American Trigger Sports Network www.atsn.tv on Open carry and book. The interview starts at the 64 minute mark. Discuss various aspects of OC and why it's an advantage.

This is a weekly show that discusses all aspects of shooting sports as well as 2A issues in the news.
    Great job! How is the book selling now? You said it seems to have taken off.
    Someone who can't be trusted to walk free in public with a firearm shouldn't be walking around free.

Excellent job Brian, I wish you guys have great success with the book

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSgt View Post
    Great job! How is the book selling now? You said it seems to have taken off.
    Sales are improving. We are just starting to promote it more nationally. We also need some reviews and pro-gun people to comment on it. Most people don't know anything about it yet. So I only see sales getting better with time. Alan Korwin wants to carry it on his site and in his catalog.

If you like the book you can leave comments on amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...+carry&x=0&y=0

"Outstanding, outstanding…every person should buy 5 copies of this book. Very well done...I believe long overdue." James Towle, Host--American Trigger Sports Network.

"I love it...boy does this fill a vacuum!" Alan Korwin, gunlaws.com
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Banned
    Why not ask the mods if you could "spam" each states forums.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Why not ask the mods if you could "spam" each states forums.
    Well I've had a banner ad on the top of each page for a month, please tell me you have noticed it. Todays the last day for it.

Banned
    Just a thought.

Well I've had a banner ad on the top of each page for a month, please tell me you have noticed it. Todays the last day for it.
    Ive noticed the banner ad here. For quite some time now even.

Although Im not totally sure how well banner ads work when they are all bunched together like that.

Yep, noticed it. Also noticed that the Gander Mountain store in Saginaw does not have any on their shelves.........
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Yep, noticed it. Also noticed that the Gander Mountain store in Saginaw does not have any on their shelves.........
    Maybe soon, I will be contacting their sales department about carrying the book.

But when I see you again you can get one at a discount (cause I like you so much), but you have to let me autograph it.

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    Ive noticed the banner ad here. For quite some time now even.

Although Im not totally sure how well banner ads work when they are all bunched together like that.
    I agree. Some separation between ads and placement at the top and bottom of pages would be good.

Maybe soon, I will be contacting their sales department about carrying the book.

But when I see you again you can get one at a discount (cause I like you so much), but you have to let me autograph it.
    I think your a half OK guy too....

Yeah, if you remember please do bring a book next time we have an OC meetup. You can waste the ink in your pen scribbling your name in the book if you want.....
    Last edited by Bikenut; 02-11-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.