• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC interview on www.atsn.tv

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Interview with James Towle of American Trigger Sports Network www.atsn.tv on Open carry and book. The interview starts at the 64 minute mark. Discuss various aspects of OC and why it's an advantage.

This is a weekly show that discusses all aspects of shooting sports as well as 2A issues in the news.

MarineSgt

Interview with James Towle of American Trigger Sports Network www.atsn.tv on Open carry and book. The interview starts at the 64 minute mark. Discuss various aspects of OC and why it's an advantage.

This is a weekly show that discusses all aspects of shooting sports as well as 2A issues in the news.

Great job! How is the book selling now? You said it seems to have taken off.

Venator

Great job! How is the book selling now? You said it seems to have taken off.

Sales are improving. We are just starting to promote it more nationally. We also need some reviews and pro-gun people to comment on it. Most people don't know anything about it yet. So I only see sales getting better with time. Alan Korwin wants to carry it on his site and in his catalog.

If you like the book you can leave comments on amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...&field-keywords=my+parents+open+carry&x=0&y=0

"Outstanding, outstanding…every person should buy 5 copies of this book. Very well done...I believe long overdue." James Towle, Host--American Trigger Sports Network.

"I love it...boy does this fill a vacuum!" Alan Korwin, gunlaws.com

VW_Factor

Well I've had a banner ad on the top of each page for a month, please tell me you have noticed it. Todays the last day for it.:cry:

Ive noticed the banner ad here. For quite some time now even. :)

Although Im not totally sure how well banner ads work when they are all bunched together like that.

B

Bikenut

Well I've had a banner ad on the top of each page for a month, please tell me you have noticed it. Todays the last day for it.:cry:

Yep, noticed it. Also noticed that the Gander Mountain store in Saginaw does not have any on their shelves.........

Venator

Yep, noticed it. Also noticed that the Gander Mountain store in Saginaw does not have any on their shelves.........
Maybe soon, I will be contacting their sales department about carrying the book.

But when I see you again you can get one at a discount (cause I like you so much), but you have to let me autograph it.:D

B

Bikenut

Maybe soon, I will be contacting their sales department about carrying the book.

But when I see you again you can get one at a discount (cause I like you so much), but you have to let me autograph it.:D

I think your a half OK guy too....

Yeah, if you remember please do bring a book next time we have an OC meetup. You can waste the ink in your pen scribbling your name in the book if you want.....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: