Thread: new guy with dumb questions

South gate

new guy with dumb questions

First of all I'd like to say that I'm Happy to have joined this forum and I hope I can gather as much information that I can from this forum and maybe someday join you fine people some day.....

1st question....... Can I open carry in Los Angeles? Since all the threads I've read only talk about south bay and orange county..

2nd question....... When in my vehicle does my weapon have to be in my trunk as it always is when I'm goin to or leaving my businesses?

Thank you all so very much for answering my questions
    And if there's anything that I Can do to help in just let me know

Centreville, VA
    You should try to make it to our events.

We answered those two questions in great detail in person at our lunch Saturday.

Our next event is next Thursday... Join our email list and FB to be alerted as to the location.

Lemon Grove, Ca.
    Or you could start reading first before going to the meet up to know what you could expect good places to start are here

Alot more detailed information and usually good things to read are here
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."
    - Dave Gell (inspired by author David Weber)

"The tragic history of civilian disarmament cries a warning against any systematic attempts to render innocent citizens ill-equipped to defend themselves from tyrant terrorists, despots or oppressive majorities,"
    - Daniel Schmutter