• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new guy with dumb questions

EdwinV

First of all I'd like to say that I'm Happy to have joined this forum and I hope I can gather as much information that I can from this forum and maybe someday join you fine people some day.....

1st question....... Can I open carry in Los Angeles? Since all the threads I've read only talk about south bay and orange county..

2nd question....... When in my vehicle does my weapon have to be in my trunk as it always is when I'm goin to or leaving my businesses?

Thank you all so very much for answering my questions
And if there's anything that I Can do to help in just let me know