Thread: fund raising ideas?

fund raising ideas?

We need to get a fund raiser going to help fight AB144 and any other anti Bills this year.
    Anyone have any idea's? Any contacts with gun shops that would donate to the cause? Any and all ideas will be listened to and we encourage all help.
    Thanks
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Iopencarry View Post
    We need to get a fund raiser going to help fight AB144 and any other anti Bills this year.
    Anyone have any idea's? Any contacts with gun shops that would donate to the cause? Any and all ideas will be listened to and we encourage all help.
    Thanks
    Dale
    Well, we do have guns......

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola View Post
    Well, we do have guns......

Unfortunately I feel like we are getting closer and closer everyday to that point.

Remember the REAL reason the Revolutionary War started was because some jerk-off British general tried taking the muskets and powder from the people of Lexington and Concord.

You know "the shoot heard round the world"????
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...