Thread: Ignorance strikes again!!

Ignorance strikes again!!

Reading Greatsimons post brought to mind something that happened to me. After i divorced my first wife i moved in with a buddy of mine while i saved for a new house. I'm i guess what you would call a "Gun Nut" because, i rarley own less than 30 at any time. Any way...while i was there i kinda turned him into a gun nut monster too. Well... about 2 weeks after we returned from a deployment to Iraq ( back when we took Faluja) this retarded friend of his came over. We lived in a less than reputable neighberhood and kept loaded fire arms at all times close to hand. I had a SIG 226 and Stevens 12ga SXS w/18 barrels loaded with 2" 00 buck. He had a FN in 40 S&W. To describe the lay out of the house. The front door leads into the living room with a short hall intrance in the back right corner. My buddies room is at the end on the left. The hall then turns right and my room is at the end. This idiot rips open the storm door and kicks in the main door yelling and cussing. Don't remmember exactly but he said he had a gun and where's our S@#$ at. We rolled out and i stopped at the corner SIG in belt with 12ga in hand. My buddy knelt in his door with 40 in hand. Idiot comes in to hallway and comes face to face with 2 very large holes fallowed by the "SNICK" of a safety coming off. We had not recognized his voice and were fully entinding to kill him. We all got very,very lucky. After lowering my weapon i did punch him in the mouth for scaring the crap out me.
    Last edited by Crew Dawg; 02-11-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crew Dawg View Post
    Reading Greatsimons post brought to mind something that happened to me. After i divorced my first wife i moved in with a buddy of mine while i saved for a new house. I'm i guess what you would call a "Gun Nut" because, i rarley own less than 30 at any time. Any way...while i was there i kinda turned him into a gun nut monster too. Well... about 2 weeks after we returned from a deployment to Iraq ( back when we took Faluja) this retarded friend of his came over. We lived in a less than reputable neighberhood and kept loaded fire arms at all times close to hand. I had a SIG 226 and Stevens 12ga SXS w/18 barrels loaded with 2" 00 buck. He had a FN in 40 S&W. To describe the lay out of the house. The front door leads into the living room with a short hall intrance in the back right corner. My buddies room is at the end on the left. The hall then turns right and my room is at the end. This idiot rips open the storm door and kicks in the main door yelling and cussing. Don't remmember exactly but he said he had a gun and where's our S@#$ at. We rolled out and i stopped at the corner SIG in belt with 12ga in hand. My buddy knelt in his door with 40 in hand. Idiot comes in to hallway and comes face to face with 2 very large holes fallowed by the "SNICK" of a safety coming off. We had not recognized his voice and were fully entinding to kill him. We all got very,very lucky. After lowering my weapon i did punch him in the mouth for scaring the crap out me.
    You should have hit about 3 feet lower, hard enough to remove him from the possibility of procreating.

THEN, pounded on his head.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Regular Member Evil Tyler Durden's Avatar
    Crummy California the most unfair state in the union.
    Should have just busted him in the nose with the butt of the shotgun. Though I always thought "Stupidity Kills". In his case it was ignorance, because ignorant as* holes get 2nd chances. If the moron was a friend of mine before this incident, as he was your friends friend. I would have banned him permanently from any and all contact. It's like the retard crying wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    you should have punched him right in the fake story
    hahhahahah this made me actually LOL. Fake or not, I liked your guys' reaction. You both grabbed your weapons and took cover close to each other. Old habits die hard eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    you should have punched him right in the fake story
    That's what I'm think, good entertainment though.

Sent from my HTC EVO!
    Americans have the right and advantage of being armed unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
    An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein
    Gun bans don't disarm criminals, gun bans attract them. Walter Mondale

I'd give the OP the benefit of the doubt. I know far too many people who are just that stupid. Start with my former stepson. When he was drunk, he'd go bear hunting with a switch. Got his head beat in a few times for thinking he was the world's baddest.

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    I know far too many people who are just that stupid. Start with my former stepson. When he was drunk, he'd go bear hunting with a switch.
    Never hunted bear with a switch, but I bagged quite a few cottonmouths and eastern diamondbacks with sticks and bare hands. I'd say it was more naievity than stupidity.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Cool story bro...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.