• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Friends of the NRA Dinner/Fundraiser

BobR

Coming up on that time of year again.

March 5th @ 5pm, sit down dinner appx 6:30pm.

As usual there will be raffles, games and chances to win and bid on guns and other items.

The best deal is the dinner package. Price for the dinner alone will be 50 dollars.

Remember, this is the non-political arm of the NRA. We raise money to pump back into the community in the form of grants. 50% of everything raised stays in the state. The rest goes to national. http://www.friendsofnra.org/

OC/CC is welcome at the dinner.

This year we will have a Viet Nam Medal of Honor winner, Lt Thomas Norris (SEAL), present our annual package of goodies (rifle, knife, case) to the Gonzaga ROTC top cadet. The cadet will be chosen by the leadership in the ROTC program.

I have linked to a photobucket album with the flyer, order form and address to send your money to. The best deals are the dinner packages where you get dinner and tickets for the raffle and also bucket tickets. The password for the album is "FNRA".

If you would like to contribute in the form of underwriting a prize or a donation of goods or services from your business we are more than happy to take those also.

If you decide to join us, which I hope you do, put Bob and Sue Ready on the form where it says I/We would like to be seated with:. Maybe we can fill up a table or two with people from both the Open Carry forum and SGT.

Hope to see you there.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0603/Bob8251/FNRA/

bob

BobR

Just because I left it out the first time around. We will have an OC table, that is what I have been calling mine for a while now. If you show up, please stop by abd say hi. If you need somewhere to sit, put open carry table on the order from for tickets. I think I already have 6 at one of the tables, we need two more. :)

bob