Thread: Missing 15 Year Old - Tucson AZ

Missing 15 Year Old - Tucson AZ

Guys, I it is with great concern that I post this...

A friend of mine has had her teenage daughter go missing this week. She was last seen on the 8th in Tuscon

Here is the post about it from her FB page...

Kassandra(Kassie) Mason is Missing!! Please help us find her. She was last seen on Feb.8,2011 in Tucson,AZ at an Eegee's fast food restaurant on the corner of Kolb & Broadway. She is 5'2,brown hair,hazel eyes,about 126 pounds, last seen wearing blue skinny jeans (torn), brown flip-flops,and a faded black zip up hooded jacket. We are very worried about her and want her to return to us safely. Please let us know if you have seen her. Thank you
    Here are a couple of other links for info:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-553629

http://news.vivasoft.hu/category-tab...ucson,-az.html

If you see anything contact law enforcement immediately!!!

Looks like she emailed her mom, she is ok but they dont have her home yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mekender View Post
    Looks like she emailed her mom, she is ok but they dont have her home yet.
    REALLY? it would be impossible for an abductor to force her to write a letter or simply make her tell him her email/password and write it himself?

So she's not 'Missing', she's a runaway. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by AZkopper View Post
    So she's not 'Missing', she's a runaway. Big difference.
    Really? How did you come to that conclusion?

Is it impossible for someone to abduct a teen, force her to give up her email/password so that the perv could write an email saying she ran away?

Quote Originally Posted by chrsjhnsn View Post
    Really? How did you come to that conclusion?

Is it impossible for someone to abduct a teen, force her to give up her email/password so that the perv could write an email saying she ran away?
    FEW things are impossible. Many things are so improbable as to not be realistic. I base my opinion on the fact that a) the girl emailed her family; and b) in 17 years of law enforcement and 42 years of life, I've never heard of such a scenario. Juveniles run away every day, the obtuse scenario you're hypothesizing is unnecessary if she were abducted. Why would an abductor bother with telling the family she's ok? Such an email can be traced to an IP address, giving a location (specific or general [city]). It serves no purpose for someone to tell the family such a thing, it only makes the risk of being caught higher.

it happened to a girl in the sf bay area a few yrs ago.
    she was abducted and the guy used her myspace account ( accessed at a net cafe )
    to tell people that "she needed time to herself" iirc she was found dead.
    I cant recall if they ever found the guy or what, I have always paid attention to these cases since the early 70's when my cousin was killed in norther CA by some unknown lowlife.

my point is that it has already happened, I remain suspicious until the girl is in custody.

Teenagers run away... fact. What this has to do with open carry of firearms... or firearms I have not a clue. Put this in the Social Lounge forum someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Rebel View Post
    Teenagers run away... fact. What this has to do with open carry of firearms... or firearms I have not a clue. Put this in the Social Lounge forum someplace.
    You're not looking at it from the Anti's Perspective....

This is a bad thing, and it happened because of AZ's gun laws. If people in AZ weren't allowed to have guns, or Open Carry them, this would never have happened.

It's against the law to run away and/or kidnap someone, so obviously that didn't happen. It MUST have been the guns.

Nothing bad would ever happen anywhere in the world, if there were no guns... Cancer would cure itself, No one would be hungry.... Blah blah blah.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

I agree it has nothing to do with guns, I hope she returns home safely

It has nothing to do with guns... It has to do with something that happened in AZ and I figured that the AZ section would be the best place to get it some attention.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

I agree with SR. This is not a missing kids forum, or a current events forum. This place is for the discussion of open carry.

So stop bumping it to the top!

[I replied because it was already at the top]

STOP POSTING HERE!
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Highly inappropriate!