• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missing 15 Year Old - Tucson AZ

mekender

Guys, I it is with great concern that I post this...

A friend of mine has had her teenage daughter go missing this week. She was last seen on the 8th in Tuscon

Here is the post about it from her FB page...

Kassandra(Kassie) Mason is Missing!! Please help us find her. She was last seen on Feb.8,2011 in Tucson,AZ at an Eegee's fast food restaurant on the corner of Kolb & Broadway. She is 5'2,brown hair,hazel eyes,about 126 pounds, last seen wearing blue skinny jeans (torn), brown flip-flops,and a faded black zip up hooded jacket. We are very worried about her and want her to return to us safely. Please let us know if you have seen her. Thank you

Here are a couple of other links for info:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-553629

http://news.vivasoft.hu/category-table/60887-missing-15-yr-old-tucson,-az.html

If you see anything contact law enforcement immediately!!!

AZkopper

Really? How did you come to that conclusion?

Is it impossible for someone to abduct a teen, force her to give up her email/password so that the perv could write an email saying she ran away?

FEW things are impossible. Many things are so improbable as to not be realistic. I base my opinion on the fact that a) the girl emailed her family; and b) in 17 years of law enforcement and 42 years of life, I've never heard of such a scenario. Juveniles run away every day, the obtuse scenario you're hypothesizing is unnecessary if she were abducted. Why would an abductor bother with telling the family she's ok? Such an email can be traced to an IP address, giving a location (specific or general [city]). It serves no purpose for someone to tell the family such a thing, it only makes the risk of being caught higher.

chrsjhnsn

it happened to a girl in the sf bay area a few yrs ago.
she was abducted and the guy used her myspace account ( accessed at a net cafe )
to tell people that "she needed time to herself" iirc she was found dead.
I cant recall if they ever found the guy or what, I have always paid attention to these cases since the early 70's when my cousin was killed in norther CA by some unknown lowlife.

my point is that it has already happened, I remain suspicious until the girl is in custody.

Sonora Rebel

Teenagers run away... fact. What this has to do with open carry of firearms... or firearms I have not a clue. Put this in the Social Lounge forum someplace.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Teenagers run away... fact. What this has to do with open carry of firearms... or firearms I have not a clue. Put this in the Social Lounge forum someplace.

You're not looking at it from the Anti's Perspective....

This is a bad thing, and it happened because of AZ's gun laws. If people in AZ weren't allowed to have guns, or Open Carry them, this would never have happened.

It's against the law to run away and/or kidnap someone, so obviously that didn't happen. It MUST have been the guns.

Nothing bad would ever happen anywhere in the world, if there were no guns... Cancer would cure itself, No one would be hungry.... Blah blah blah.

mekender