Thread: Positive OC Encounter Last Night

Positive OC Encounter Last Night

Last night I went to Five Guys Burgers n Fries in Creve Coeur, MO. For those who don't know, Creve Coeur is like the Mecca for 2A supporters and activists....

Needless to say me and my buddy, who doesn't carry or even own a pistol, go in and everyone stares at the black 92FS I'm carrying as it contrasts against my white fleece. One guy strikes up a convo over some peanuts, asking me first if I was a cop. I say "no" and explain to him generally what you can do in MO, in regards to carrying a firearm. He loves it, asks questions. I give answers.

After learning that he is interested in owning and carrying a gun of his own, I put in a little plug for one of our own and frequent forum poster, cshoff, for the ever important firearms training and referred him to our site. He was a great guy, friendly and inquisitive.

As we left, munching the bag fulls of fries they gave us, I notice a cop car has stopped in the parking lot to oversee the events. On a side note, it was my first time trying Five Guys and, dayum. Delicious. They sell you fries, then dump a ton more in the bag with your food, which is much appreciated.
    Last edited by cash50; 02-11-2011 at 06:07 PM.

I love Five Guys Burgers And Fries. Not bad prices and delicious food.

I'm glad the LEO's left you alone. I got my ccw license this week so I can now OC in a lot more cities in the area. You better believe I'll be taking advantage of that.

Thanks so much for the plug, cash. I truly appreciate it!

Glad to hear that your encounter went well.

No prob, I plan on making it down your way sometime for a class or 3.