• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

La Mesa Dinner UOC Feb. 19th

Firemark

Dinner at Por Favor Mexican Restaurant, center of downtown La Mesa. February 19th at 5pm on a Saturday.
Owner ok'd us carrying and patronizing his restaurant. Who can make it? So I can make a reservation. Outdoor dining right on the corner.

devildoc5

Just figured I would reply to this so it would go to the top for any last minute stragglers to see.

That and I have received plenty of PMs with the directions.

Thank you to all who have sent them.

Firemark

Forecast has rain for Saturday, be careful with jackets/coats, suggest umbrellas or thigh rigs if you have them, if its cold we will most likely dine inside. I expect LE interaction will be better than last time.

devildoc5

nice small little meet. this time only 3 PD showed up. The same officer as in the previous video was the one doing the checks again. He swept half the friggin restaurant at least twice. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

That and for some reason he couldn't seem to figure out how to rack the slide on a 1911 (all he had to do was take the safety off) :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Other than that, all went well and got to meet a few fellow OC'ers. Had a good time.

Firemark

So the video I took I figured out how to view and download it, however its not in focus, and really the interaction was neither super bad or amazingly awesome so I dont see any reason to post it, really doesnt promote LE that respect our rights or LE abusing our rights. Just a bland plain E check, nothing new.