• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello new to OC

sprinklerguy28

Taking a CPL class would be beneficial as well. You would learn the laws, situational awareness skills, shooting techniques, and drawing your firearm from a holster. Also when you turn 21 you will have your certificate ready to turn in on your birthday.

RenkaiWulf

yes taking a CPL class would be beneficial although im on a very tight budget and even saving up a few hundred dollars for the gun itself has taken me a 5-6 months so that will have to wait until i have the funds saved up for that. thanks to all of you for the warm greeting to OC :D

DanM

do you know if subway in LO is OC friendly

We don't ask questions like that. We just go ahead and go about our business. :)

Although an uncommon practice at present, open carry is legal and acceptable behavior. Our mission is to normalize the public and law enforcement to this legal and acceptable behavior. Assume it is ok, unless and until you are told otherwise by a person authorized to say so.

Welcome aboard!