Thread: My New Carry Toy! Sig 226R Elite Stainless....

My New Carry Toy! Sig 226R Elite Stainless....

Well I found one for a price I could not pass up - had to sell my AR15 for it but here it is... this thing is a tack driver - shoots better than anything else I have ever shot... came with 12 magazines, 2 barrels (.40s&w/.357SiG) and a 9mm barrel is on its way! Hoping to use it for IDPA competition!

BTW does anyone here go to the Bellevue Gun Club? Its a fantastic range and it doesn't cost any more than wades - & wayyy nicer! (ammo is cheaper too @ $13 for $50 rounds 9mm) Im usually there a couple times a week during weekdays when they open around 11am so I can use the LE training room... so if you care to join me let me know and your range fee is only $10.

Quote Originally Posted by sigpacker View Post
    well i found one for a price i could not pass up - had to sell my ar15 for it but here it is... This thing is a tack driver - shoots better than anything else i have ever shot... Came with 12 magazines, 2 barrels (.40s&w/.357sig) and a 9mm barrel is on its way! Hoping to use it for idpa competition!

Btw does anyone here go to the bellevue gun club? Its a fantastic range and it doesn't cost any more than wades - & wayyy nicer! (ammo is cheaper too @ $13 for $50 rounds 9mm) im usually there a couple times a week during weekdays when they open around 11am so i can use the le training room... So if you care to join me let me know and your range fee is only $10.

sweet sig!
    Live Free or Die!

Bellevue Gun Club (aka West Coast Armory)

Now that is a sweet Sig

So do tell... how much did you pick that baby up? 12 magazines - now that is a shooter I can relate too! Nice.

The West Coast Armory (aka Bellevue Gun Club in Bellevue) is an awesome new indoor gun range. I highly recommend folks check it out.

They also have rifle leagues and different shoots throughout the week. Manic Monday shoots and IDPA practice shoots to name a few.

Check them out! http://www.wctle.com

I must agree with gogodawgs. That is a nice sig. That's also very versatile

Very nice!

Very Nice, I'm considering a P226 for my next purchase. Sounds like you're happy with it eh? I have a Mosquito which I love, but want similar in a larger caliber. Is it pretty much the same feel as a mosquito?

-Thor

Quote Originally Posted by SigPacker View Post
    Well I found one for a price I could not pass up - had to sell my AR15 for it but here it is... this thing is a tack driver - shoots better than anything else I have ever shot... came with 12 magazines, 2 barrels (.40s&w/.357SiG) and a 9mm barrel is on its way! Hoping to use it for IDPA competition!

BTW does anyone here go to the Bellevue Gun Club? Its a fantastic range and it doesn't cost any more than wades - & wayyy nicer! (ammo is cheaper too @ $13 for $50 rounds 9mm) Im usually there a couple times a week during weekdays when they open around 11am so I can use the LE training room... so if you care to join me let me know and your range fee is only $10.
    Very nice, welcome to the Sig family!

I have to admit, my 226 is my favorite too.

Quote Originally Posted by FMCDH View Post
    Very nice, welcome to the Sig family!

I have to admit, my 226 is my favorite too.
    Ditto on the welcome.

My daily carry is a P229 and am planning on getting another in .357Sig/40 S&W. What 9mm barrel are you going to use? I'll go with Barsto when the time comes.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

I have a barsto on its way right now... I was hoping for a threaded version - however I dont think IDPA rules allow for that... or the gun will end up being to big.. (not sure)

This actually maybe replacing my Sig p229 for daily CC as well... (maybe) my 229 has been my baby for the past 9 years... I didnt think it would ever be replaced...

BTW anywone have an extra wolff hammer (main) spring laying around? I need one in the sub 19# category to lighten my trigger pull for competition on tuesday, otherwise I'll just order from top gun supply...