• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tuesday 22 February Tacoma to Kelso

Deleted_User

It was a good day. I didn't find that gun shop, nor was I able to serve paperwork so the day was all about lunch and a walk down Pacific Ave in Kelso OC. It was a good day. I'm poisting to the South Sound OC Thread for the rest.

Tanner and Phillip, it was a great day and nice to finally meet you tannerwaterbury! Hope to get a southern something going in the near future, mayhaps after the 2A Rally!

Last edited:

Deleted_User

A couple pics of the trip

Ani double fisting Red Bull and Coffee from Tacoma to Chehalis

0222010833.jpg

The group in Kelso outside Darrell's Computers: (From left to right)
Goose, Ani, Kimberley (our daughter), tannerwaterbury, phillip (friend of tanner) *Picture taken by my son*

The Mexican food was worth the trip ALONE!

0222011347.jpg

OMG Tanner, did he REALLY stick that sticker to a to go box? LOL!

Last edited:

tannerwaterbury

Ani double fisting Red Bull and Coffee from Tacoma to Chehalis

0222010833.jpg

The group in Kelso outside Darrell's Computers: (From left to right)
Goose, Ani, Kimberley (our daughter), tannerwaterbury, phillip (friend of tanner) *Picture taken by my son*

The Mexican food was worth the trip ALONE!

0222011347.jpg

OMG Tanner, did he REALLY stick that sticker to a to go box? LOL!

LOL Yea, I told him to save the top. Now he's using it as a kind of coffee mug glider, or just a decoration, I dunno. I still have to figure out where to put mine, I'll probably just pin it up on my wall or something.