• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Had to shoot :(.... caught on video.. OC of M&P .45 did not deter....

TechnoWeenie

I didn't want to, but I had no choice. I ordered him down, but he didn't respond to commands.. Didn't care that I had 2 pistols on me, it was like he wanted to be shot... Almost like he had a bullseye on his chest...:banghead:

It was declared a 'good shoot', and was cleared of any wrongdoing, so I thought I'd share. Sadly, he didn't make it. (Pictures withheld due to graphic content).

Link

154gr soft points = bad news for anyone within 200m.
7.5" AR pistol in 7.62x39 . I built it for one hand use but it gets heavy after awhile.
(and yes, that was an intentional mag drop with visual chamber inspection after bolt lock back.... I know it looks like I'm a dumbass staring at the dropped mag, I'm actually looking in the chamber, and you can hear me call 'clear')

Metalhead47

How's the recoil from 7.62 Soviet with one hand?

And careful ya don't let that silly-lookin buffer tube touch your shoulder when you're firing, or THEY'll be after you for your ebil ebil SBR :banghead:

TechnoWeenie

How's the recoil from 7.62 Soviet with one hand?

And careful ya don't let that silly-lookin buffer tube touch your shoulder when you're firing, or THEY'll be after you for your ebil ebil SBR :banghead:

You can see with a cheekweld, it's actually a lot less than I thought it would be. It also has a much lower report than my 5.56 did (quieter)..

I can use the buffer tube on my shoulder, I just can't have it as a buttstock (I know, there is a distinction, but a silly one). I designed it to shoot one handed, but after a while, it gets tiring (try holding a 5 lb pistol out). I just cheek weld.