Thread: Open Carry Meeting at Zarda's BBQ in Blue Springs

Open Carry Meeting at Zarda's BBQ in Blue Springs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dSV_YbZdRk

Heres a video of the group that showed up,kinda scary huh!
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45v6juYmdo

Heres another video of that same bunch at Zarda's.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Sweet. Thanks a lot man, good stuff.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    You guys really need some wives and girl friends with you to soften the look and project some semblance of normality to your meet'n'greets.

Good group.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    You guys really need some wives and girl friends with you to soften the look and project some semblance of normality to your meet'n'greets.

Good group.
    Lol, we had 4 women there this time!
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

I did

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post

Good group.
    Who do you think I had next to me ??? There were other ladies present with another that was with her hubbie at another family function but its getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    Lol, we had 4 women there this time!
    Five with Chiang there. I do need to bring my wife, although she may not add any semblance of normality... I don't either.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    Five with Chiang there. I do need to bring my wife, although she may not add any semblance of normality... I don't either.
    ...Well I am quite pretty
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

I think so. Lets get together. But if you leave me a note about us breaking up, I swear...