• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Meeting at Zarda's BBQ in Blue Springs

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You guys really need some wives and girl friends with you to soften the look and project some semblance of normality to your meet'n'greets. :lol:

Good group.

Teddybear

I did

You guys really need some wives and girl friends with you to soften the look and project some semblance of normality to your meet'n'greets. :lol:

Good group.

Who do you think I had next to me ??? There were other ladies present with another that was with her hubbie at another family function but its getting better.