• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Doonsebury - -again.

BillMCyrus

The people who write and believe stuff like that do so because of bigotry against gun owners because of sociological stereotypes, not because they base anything on fact. Being anti gun is the politically correct substitute for being racist--safety is their excuse, not their reason.

Last edited:

billv

Why is this called a "comic". Why is this on the Comics page? Why isn't it on the Op-Ed page?

And most important, why is this comic not called Dingleberry?

Last edited:

slowfiveoh

Ya gotta weaken them.

Cause strengthening them in the preceding years, clearly had the opposite effect.

Some people are too stupid to apply real logic.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
This guy has been a longstanding supporter of stupid.

I read it once or twice, but it was never funny. He tries to glean an ironic laugh from being dead wrong about almost everything he has commentary on.

He only looks cool to people who are more unintelligent than he is; everyone else can tell it isn't ironic, the points are invalid, and he defies logic and reason while trying to apply them. I picked up the trend quickly, never looked back.

A one trick pony that can't get that one trick right. Why would anyone read that same pattern every day?

since9

Campaign Veteran
I read it once or twice, but it was never funny. He tries to glean an ironic laugh from being dead wrong about almost everything he has commentary on.

He only looks cool to people who are more unintelligent than he is; everyone else can tell it isn't ironic, the points are invalid, and he defies logic and reason while trying to apply them. I picked up the trend quickly, never looked back.

Because you're smart and well-informed enough to see through his thick-headed rhetoric.

A one trick pony that can't get that one trick right. Why would anyone read that same pattern every day?

Because the vast majority of the sheeple masses are not.

Last edited: