Thread: More disinformation from the "free press" on AZ gun laws

Prescott, Arizona, USA

More disinformation from the "free press" on AZ gun laws

Found this article on line while researching gun control in the Old West. It was originally written by an LA Times writer, but picked up by the Seattle Times, Washington Times, as well as many blogs and other papers.

It is obviously a hit piece, rather than objective journalism. Of interest is that the author claims that you cannot carry a gun in to a doctors office by statute! I've been following this rag of an article, and it continues to mutate as it crosses the blogosphere. I've found one version that adds that the AZ laws are so lax that "anyone over 21 can buy a gun at any time, over the counter, except on Christmas day".

Terra, Sol
    You lost me at "LA Times"...

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."

Suwannee County, FL
    Pants on Fire Lies = Journalism

If you hate someone, make up crazy lies about them.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.