• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man Goes on Mass Killing Rampage in NYC with gun.. wait.. not a gun.. a steak knife?

Claytron

I also read another story kind of similar..... people always say that nothing comes close to the killing power of a gun, and you cant just go out and hurt a bunch of people unless you have a gun etc etc..... Then the story hit of that cab driver who ran over and injured TWENTY FIVE friggin people and even severed one womans leg. He was driving SLOWLY on a sidewalk and plowing through people, and the investigators, at that point, had come to the conclusion that it wasnt intentional.

So someone injures 25 people and severs a leg by ACCIDENT going only a few miles per hour and people dont think that jared loughner could have hurt anyone without his evil glock 19 with the nightmarishly horrifying 33 round mag.

MKEgal

{sarcasm}
OMG! He had SIX knives?
What was he planning to do with all of those, carve a cow?
Or maybe he was a door-to-door salesman for the company?

Nobody needs to have a steak knife anyway.
You can roast a piece of beef so it's nice & tender & falls apart with a spoon.
Better yet, don't eat meat!
It we all ate only vegetables, the world would be a much nicer place.
{/sarcasm}

The frenzy finally came to an end after Gelman wildly hacked at a man on an uptown No. 3 train leaving Penn Station for 42nd St., sending screaming passengers running to safety.
Wouldn't it be nice if that said:
The frenzy finally came to an end after Gelman pulled a knife on a passenger on the uptown #3 train and in response she used the Glock pistol concealed in her coat pocket to shoot Gelman 3 times. There were also a dozen or so other shots from several nearby passengers.

There will be no charges filed against any of the passengers, as they were obviously acting in self-defense. The Mayor & Chief of Police plan an award ceremony later this week, giving them all citations for bravery & good citizenship.

Last edited: