• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No knock warrants--OT

yo101jimmy

No knock warrants piss me off to no end. That's a good way to start a gunfight, or a lawsuit.

This reminded me of something I saw a few days ago. Watch as begabitch beats the piss out of somebody's door.

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/police-women-of-cincinnati-open-the-door.html

I know a bit off topic but that video pissed me off! too many police officers ack like they have all these rights. handcuffed that kid because well not his house and been told not to open the door by the home owner. Whats wrong with that? no warrant, and also if she was so called in the line of fire well putting cuffs on that kid would have ment getting shot in the back right?