• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walnut Creek open carry interviews!!!!!!!!

Iopencarry

It is also on how you approach people.
I have carried all over Co Co Co and have had almost NO negative replies. I would say that over 80% of the people do not even notice, and of the remaining, the ones that do are because they are gun owners themselves.

markm

That was really good.

The "reporter" and cameraman seemed very professional. The opinions of the interviewed people covered the spectrum, which is what I expected.

Kool-aid drinkers believe in the utopian dream (neo-marxism) and well-read people do not (DON'T get your panties in a wad, I am generalizing here).

How would the responses have gone if the reporter was wearing gang-like clothing or homeless person clothing?

Wearing business attire helped this situation.

Nice wheel gun!

(Oh yea, I hope you made sure nobody saw the brandishing scene.)

markm