• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Remember to get out and Vote tomorrow.

JJC

VOTE !

Spring Primary! Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Plug this into your BROwser for a comparison grid. It is scary. hands down we need to get the vote out for prosser this next Tuesday February 15th.!!!

http://www.yourwisconsinvote.org/materials/PrimaryInformationPublication.pdf

Prosser is also endorsed by:

1. Wisconsin Right To Life (WRTLpress release)

2. Wisconsin Concealed Carry Association

3. NRA Legislative institute.

We need to get the vote out on Tuesday, FEBRUARY 15TH.

I have this from the Wisconsin Concealed Carry Association:

Be sure to VOTE! And vote Prosser!!

Everyone,
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but we have a VERY IMPORTANT PRIMARY ELECTION FOR WI SUPREME COURT justice coming up IN TWO WEEKS (Feb. 15th).

The left has been quietly mobilizing since their devastating loss last November and has two liberal judges running in hopes of bumping out conservative David Prosser in the primary.

The WI Supreme court is currently 3-2 conservative. If Prosser doesn't get re-elected, all our newly elected representatives’ efforts will simply be challenged and overturned in a liberal-biased Supreme Court. If we don't follow through here and now, we will have wasted a colossal amount of time and effort during the last election cycle. Please get the word and the vote out FEBRUARY 15TH!!!
http://www.justiceprosser.com/

And this from the NRA Legislative Action.

Use Your Vote to Defend Your Freedom! Re-elect Justice David Prosser to the Wisconsin Supreme Court on Tuesday, February 15!

This Tuesday, February 15 a Statewide Primary Election will be held in Wisconsin. Your National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund (www.NRAPVF.org) has endorsed the Honorable Justice David Prosser for re-election to the Wisconsin Supreme Court.

David Prosser
"A" Rated and NRA-PVF Endorsed

Justice David Prosser has received an "A" rating and NRA-PVF's endorsement for his consistent support and defense of our Right to Keep and Bear Arms as guaranteed in the Wisconsin State Constitution. In two major cases dealing with your right to posses firearms for self-defense, Justice Prosser concurred with the court's decision supporting essential individual liberties. These cases were decided by the slimmest majority, one which may not continue to exist without his presence on the bench. Justice David Prosser is a strong supporter of our constitutional rights and he needs your vote to win.

If you are a registered voter, you are eligible to participate in this election! Be sure to spread the word to your family, friends and fellow gun owners to vote David Prosser for Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice this Tuesday, February 15!

JJC

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Just Voted And I Was Number 18 For The Day....

As usual here in Kenosha when I go vote there is either no one there voting or just one other person. In this case there was one other person voting. Of course I voted for Judge Prosser. We need more like him!

Jason in WI

IVoted.jpg

#189 as of 5:05pm.