• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WI-Force speaks about Constitutional Carry

jpm84092

JPM i could have sworn i saw that very avitar in a movie once. thanks for the kudos though, it's nice to see someone in this world loves me. sorry to hear about the loss of your guns, i lost all mine at Chernobyl. i hear they're still there, just glow in the dark a little.

Das Vidonya Comrade McX & Cpebev3a

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Word x2! :dude:

The Republicans can put through anything they want to? The key people in the legislative process will be the Fitzgeralds, the chairs of the Senate and Assembly committees that the bill will be assigned to, and then the committee members. The key thing is to get a clean bill referred to committee.

Let the restrictions come through the admendment process, that way those who wish restrict the constitution and are willing to go against the Republican platform will identify themselves.

The help of the Tea Party is needed.

Last edited: