Thread: Kalamazoo radio doesn't get it!

Angry Kalamazoo radio doesn't get it!

The Libs on WKZO radio in Kalamazoo at 3:08 pm just don't get it!

Post and call please. 269 382 4280

Show 2/15/11: http://www.wkzo.com/podcasts/Jim-McK...021511-hour-2/
    Last edited by Golden Eagle; 02-17-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    The news media plays politics more than the politicians do.

He got many things wrong. You can open carry in a PFZ with a CPL. Local Ordinances are utterly unenforcible.

Those are just two of the LAW things he was mistaken on.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

From the link:

"Summary
    Should Michigan allow guns in schools and churches?"

Michigan already does allow guns in schools and churches. His question should be, should Michigan restrict guns in schools and churches?

What we all really want to know is: Should Michigan allow knives in butcher shops?
    Someone who can't be trusted to walk free in public with a firearm shouldn't be walking around free.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSgt View Post
    From the link:

"Summary
    Should Michigan allow guns in schools and churches?"

Michigan already does allow guns in schools and churches. His question should be, should Michigan restrict guns in schools and churches?

What we all really want to know is: Should Michigan allow knives in butcher shops?
    What I want to know is... why is there always some arrogant self righteous egotistical control freak elitist who thinks they are divinely destined to be in control of what is "allowed"?
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

When someone is hearing this why not call in and inform them of OC/CC laws. And for Gods sake tell them it's a CPL!!! all I hear is a bunch of idiots calling in and letting these Liberal Hacks lead them around by the nose making fun of our rights. They use their 1'st amendment rights to hammer away at our 2nd amendment rights.....FFS
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....