• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone from this forum UOC in Fresh 'n Easy in Lake Forest recently?

A ECNALG

Just heard that deputies made contact with a UOCer inside the newly open Fresh 'n Easy in Lake Forest. I was told that a simple e-check was conducted and the UOCer was then free to go about his business.

I was told the carrier gave only his first name to deputies. I won't reproduce the name here, but I was just curious to know if this person also attended the group event on January 16th in front of the Corner Bakery, also in Lake Forest.