Thread: Best buy OC?

Best buy OC?

Anyone have experience OC'ing in best buy, specifically Madison east side?

Never been to the Madison Best Buy but the LaCrosse store is OC friendly, been in there a dozen times or so.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Never had an issue in Lake Geneva or Janesville.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Thumbs up No Problems........yet

Just bought a netbook at East Madison Best Buy. Was in there for about 45 minutes making my choice, then had to come back about an hour later, after they installed some software and ram, to pick up the unit. I go there quite often, and the Kohl's right next to it..........always armed. No problems.........yet.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Yep been in there many times...no problems
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

Spent many hours in the Onalaska store on several occasions...

I've been to the Brookfield location many times and no issues.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Good to know, I have to return a crappy router on Friday. I wasn't armed when I bought it.

No problem in the Janesville one yet.

Green Bay Best Buy is good to go.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    the only place i ever get to go is to work, and OC events. i hate you guys with money, someday when i grow up- no wait someday when my kids grow up i'll get to go out and spend money, but by then the laws will have changed some time ago, and no one will even notice me.....................kinda like now i guess, when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    the only place i ever get to go is to work, and OC events. i hate you guys with money, someday when i grow up- no wait someday when my kids grow up i'll get to go out and spend money, but by then the laws will have changed some time ago, and no one will even notice me.....................kinda like now i guess, when you think about it.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    The totality of the circumstances dictate that I could never NOT notice you.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I heard it, take a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    I heard it, take a shot.
    damn... I'm at work and already had my limit for the day
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com