• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best buy OC?

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
No Problems........yet

Just bought a netbook at East Madison Best Buy. Was in there for about 45 minutes making my choice, then had to come back about an hour later, after they installed some software and ram, to pick up the unit. I go there quite often, and the Kohl's right next to it..........always armed. No problems.........yet.

M

McX

the only place i ever get to go is to work, and OC events. i hate you guys with money, someday when i grow up- no wait someday when my kids grow up i'll get to go out and spend money, but by then the laws will have changed some time ago, and no one will even notice me.....................kinda like now i guess, when you think about it.

IcrewUH60

the only place i ever get to go is to work, and OC events. i hate you guys with money, someday when i grow up- no wait someday when my kids grow up i'll get to go out and spend money, but by then the laws will have changed some time ago, and no one will even notice me.....................kinda like now i guess, when you think about it.

:lol:

protias

The totality of the circumstances dictate that I could never NOT notice you. ;)