Thread: Assistance Requested

Assistance Requested

Greetings Everyone,

I have recently gotten involved in a firearms related issue and require legal assistance. Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who is familiar with firearms issues and practices in Milwaukee County? Thanks in advance.

You are going to have a tough time finding a "Firearms Attorney" but if you were to at least hint at what the problem is, I am sure there is someone here who could point you in the rite direction.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by citizen Cope View Post
    Greetings Everyone,

I have recently gotten involved in a firearms related issue and require legal assistance. Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who is familiar with firearms issues and practices in Milwaukee County? Thanks in advance.
    I was going to say, even though you don't have to give graphic details, and I suggest you don't on a public forum, at least a general idea.

In addition, if it is a carry right issue, you might want to email nik@wisconsincarry.org and give him your contact information so he can talk to you. Wisconsin Carry has been known to support people that have had their 2nd amendment rights violated.

Speaking of, welcome to the forum and join www.wisconsincarry.org, the premier WI centric gun rights organization.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    I was going to say, even though you don't have to give graphic details, and I suggest you don't on a public forum, at least a general idea.

In addition, if it is a carry right issue, you might want to email nik@wisconsincarry.org and give him your contact information so he can talk to you. Wisconsin Carry has been known to support people that have had their 2nd amendment rights violated.

Speaking of, welcome to the forum and join www.wisconsincarry.org, the premier WI centric gun rights organization.
    Ditto

McX
    Rak's got a card for a civil rights lawyer in the s.e. wis area.

1) welcome aboard

2) sorry you've had problems

3) ditto to what Paul said about joining Wisconsin Carry & contacting Nik, though they'll probably be most directly helpful once the initial legal problem is out of the way & you're talking about big-picture civil rights issues.

3a) ditto to what Paul said about not posting too many details... but if you want to PM with people who have been there, Paul, McX, & I can sympathize. They're part of the Madison 5, I'm the Brookfield gal.

4) the firm that handled the first part of my trouble with Brookfield (getting the DA to realize he couldn't file charges) is Mastantuono. They're in Milwaukee, north edge of downtown, very pretty old building. Their website is www.mastantuono-law.com They also handled the CCW case for the pizza delivery guy, who was eventually aquitted of charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.