• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Assistance Requested

citizen Cope

Greetings Everyone,

I have recently gotten involved in a firearms related issue and require legal assistance. Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who is familiar with firearms issues and practices in Milwaukee County? Thanks in advance.

CalicoJack10

You are going to have a tough time finding a "Firearms Attorney" but if you were to at least hint at what the problem is, I am sure there is someone here who could point you in the rite direction.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Greetings Everyone,

I have recently gotten involved in a firearms related issue and require legal assistance. Can anyone recommend a good lawyer who is familiar with firearms issues and practices in Milwaukee County? Thanks in advance.

I was going to say, even though you don't have to give graphic details, and I suggest you don't on a public forum, at least a general idea.

In addition, if it is a carry right issue, you might want to email nik@wisconsincarry.org and give him your contact information so he can talk to you. Wisconsin Carry has been known to support people that have had their 2nd amendment rights violated.

Speaking of, welcome to the forum and join www.wisconsincarry.org, the premier WI centric gun rights organization.

phred

I was going to say, even though you don't have to give graphic details, and I suggest you don't on a public forum, at least a general idea.

In addition, if it is a carry right issue, you might want to email nik@wisconsincarry.org and give him your contact information so he can talk to you. Wisconsin Carry has been known to support people that have had their 2nd amendment rights violated.

Speaking of, welcome to the forum and join www.wisconsincarry.org, the premier WI centric gun rights organization.

Ditto

M

McX

Rak's got a card for a civil rights lawyer in the s.e. wis area.

MKEgal

1) welcome aboard

2) sorry you've had problems

3) ditto to what Paul said about joining Wisconsin Carry & contacting Nik, though they'll probably be most directly helpful once the initial legal problem is out of the way & you're talking about big-picture civil rights issues.

3a) ditto to what Paul said about not posting too many details... but if you want to PM with people who have been there, Paul, McX, & I can sympathize. They're part of the Madison 5, I'm the Brookfield gal.

4) the firm that handled the first part of my trouble with Brookfield (getting the DA to realize he couldn't file charges) is Mastantuono. They're in Milwaukee, north edge of downtown, very pretty old building. Their website is www.mastantuono-law.com They also handled the CCW case for the pizza delivery guy, who was eventually aquitted of charges.