• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'ed at the Williams protest last night....

Johnsmith1521

I work in downtown, so when I heard there was going to be a protest about birk so I went to it... I OC'ed for about an hour, then it got to cold for me... But no one said anything to me and not on SPD came up to me... That was good I guess... Just thought I'd share thus with you guys...

Johnsmith1521

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry no pics... So I guess it didn't happen... I didn't really think of pictures cause my iPhone doesn't take good pics at night... So do I need to take pics everytime I oc to a protest, rally or meet up??? Then again, I don't have to prove myself to you:banana:

Johnsmith1521

You're right, I'm wrong...

Whatever you say GreenIsFaster.... Whatever you say... I wasn't there to take pics, but like I said, whatever you say... I'm wrong and you're right, there you feel better about yourself... +1 for you... I'll take pics next time I take a dump just to prove to you I did take a dump... :monkey

ShooterMcGavin

Pics, or green isn't faster :p

John, I have heard on the radio that the protest seemed like a mob of anti-cop people just looking for a reason to protest the police system. People blocking cars and yelling at cops for no reason. Didn't sound very productive to me, just from what I heard. Your thoughts?

Johnsmith1521

Pics, or green isn't faster :p

John, I have heard on the radio that the protest seemed like a mob of anti-cop people just looking for a reason to protest the police system. People blocking cars and yelling at cops for no reason. Didn't sound very productive to me, just from what I heard. Your thoughts?

I totally agree, it wasn't very productive, I went down there to check it out but soon realized it wasn't for me... When the crowd got crazy I left... I'm all for peaceful protest, not lying on the street and blocking cars... I understand why so many people are pissed but some of them took it too far...

I'm not anti-cop, but IMO birk should of gotten charged with something... Because of his actions a lot of good SPD officers are going to take the heat for it... They have a tough job and birk just made it harder for the good ones...

jbone

Rule # 18 covers pictures

(18) Though not specifically mentioned in these rules, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in OCDO, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon OCDO, and lack of pictures, of which persons subject to this forum may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a bashing, in written form, according to the nature and degree of the stupidity, and shall be ostracized at the discretion of the posters.

Johnsmith1521

(18) Though not specifically mentioned in these rules, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in OCDO, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon OCDO, and lack of pictures, of which persons subject to this forum may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a bashing, in written form, according to the nature and degree of the stupidity, and shall be ostracized at the discretion of the posters.

Ok??? I just read the rules on this forum and didn't see this rule "18" on there... Are you pulling my leg?:monkey

Luke

If you are going to talk about an event that you participated in, yes.

No pics, no proof, no proof, all talk.

Unsubscribe. :banana:

I think it's very disrespectful of you to call him a liar. You have absolutely no basis for a statement like that. If you don't have anything constructive to contribute to the discussion, then please keep your unnecessary comments to yourself.

skiingislife725

Luke, the two are just horsing around. Greenisfaster was obviously joking with the "pics or it didn't happen" comment. And then there was a little back and forth messing around. Nothing to get the panties in a knot over.