• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'ed at the Williams protest last night....

END_THE_FED

I work in downtown, so when I heard there was going to be a protest about birk so I went to it... I OC'ed for about an hour, then it got to cold for me... But no one said anything to me and not on SPD came up to me... That was good I guess... Just thought I'd share thus with you guys...

Yeah but did you OC a knife?

No, you lived to tell the tale so probably not.

Last edited:

OrangeIsTrouble

Yeah but did you OC a knife?

No, you lived to tell the tale so probably not.

That's funny! I actually got a pic on wednesday night of someone at dennys.....I told him it was for the forum and he posed.

oh and 1245 defender wussied out of a game at the mill creek meet....

Attachments

• DSC02104.jpg
    DSC02104.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

OrangeIsTrouble

I'm not sure, hell anywhere as long I can get a cherry coke without that syrup BS. I'm planning on riding out to your area when it get's warmer! And then trigger happy can show me where the squid are!!! I paid almost 60$ for that stupid combo license, I want my seafood!!!

amlevin

I'm planning on riding out to your area when it get's warmer! And then trigger happy can show me where the squid are!!! I paid almost 60$ for that stupid combo license, I want my seafood!!!

This reminds me of the story about "firewood". Guy buys a $40,000 truck, a $500 chain saw, ends up at the Emergency room for a bill of $800 and firewood sold for $200 per cord, delivered.

Ever consider just going to the seafood market?

sudden valley gunner

This reminds me of the story about "firewood". Guy buys a $40,000 truck, a $500 chain saw, ends up at the Emergency room for a bill of $800 and firewood sold for $200 per cord, delivered.

Ever consider just going to the seafood market?

6 chords of wood every year, $1200.

20 years of that= $24,000

Me thinks he paid 40 grand for the truck because he liked the truck.....;)

Sometimes it's not about the cost it's the fact you did it for yourself. For some reason something you catch fresh and with your own hands taste better than something you bought from the store. Like the 165 pound Ahi I caught this summer, cut a chunk out of it as soon as I got home ate it raw, you just can't get raw Ahi that good.

OrangeIsTrouble

amlevin, I am no fishing expert, I am indeed a noob. And yes MOST days (for me), going to the market would be way less cheaper. But as SVG stated above, it's all about the experience!

It's all about being able to come out of the closet using .060, and catch me some dungeoness crab!!!

Pictured below are my homeshizzles, while we were at mukilteo! I, always being the cameraman, never have shots of myself... There was a great amount of mixed diversities and not one ran from the dock screaming, hell, the parents watched as the young children all gather as I OCed and pulled up crabpots. Did have a father with two young kids talk to me about OC and CC and the legality and benefits! Good sunny day!

Attachments

• DSC01209.jpg
    DSC01209.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
amlevin, I am no fishing expert, I am indeed a noob. And yes MOST days (for me), going to the market would be way less cheaper. But as SVG stated above, it's all about the experience!

It's all about being able to come out of the closet using .060, and catch me some dungeoness crab!!!

Pictured below are my homeshizzles, while we were at mukilteo! I, always being the cameraman, never have shots of myself... There was a great amount of mixed diversities and not one ran from the dock screaming, hell, the parents watched as the young children all gather as I OCed and pulled up crabpots. Did have a father with two young kids talk to me about OC and CC and the legality and benefits! Good sunny day!

We should do and OC fishing deal at Rodondo....

Chap

And least we forget the smallest Military as the current President did.

Coast Guard - Coastie

Chap's iPhone

Chap

Yep that says it all

I'm currently in Greenville , MS working the Mississippi river........ Can't get browner than that.

Also know as puddle jumpers.

It's all in good jest.

Chap

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

And least we forget the smallest Military as the current President did.

Coast Guard - Coastie

Chap's iPhone

No, not "Coastie"
Shallow water bouy tenders.
They wear that shield on the cuff to show they spent at least one day past the 3 mile limit.

joeroket

I'm currently in Greenville , MS working the Mississippi river........ Can't get browner than that.

Also know as puddle jumpers.

It all in good jest.

Chap

Yes it is in good jest. I work with a retired navy senior chief and a retired coast guard LTCMDR. I sit in between them and listening to the $hit flipping between them is hilarious.

Last edited: