Thread: This Guy is Born Again Hard

This Guy is Born Again Hard

Guy OC's his AK. Has a pretty good relationship with the local PD and put the officers in there place real quick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUd_00Xrf_U

McX
    wow, deja-vu-voo of the guy in tenn? pretty cool all in all. dude went to the edge. had his say. cops were body temp. at least. i wouldnt, but i'm glad someone did. points out alot of public ignorance. i would have looked, but never called.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    HE spent a whole bunch more time talking with them than I would have, thats for sure

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    HE spent a whole bunch more time talking with them than I would have, thats for sure
    Nut, or may I call you Mr. Czak, ditto. squared. we know that one by heart; dont talk to the cops.

Banned
    "I am going to lecture you. It's my job."

Why do some feel the need to go and look for a confrontation?
    Last edited by Curtis; 02-17-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Why do some feel the need to go and look for a confrontation?
    I agree with you that the police should not be looking to confront people who aren't breaking any laws

I don't feel like listening to him talk, so I don't know if he ever elaborates on it further... but apparently he open carries instead of concealing because he was denied a concealed carry permit because of felon status.

Right around 1 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efjwoGhnmBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    I don't feel like listening to him talk, so I don't know if he ever elaborates on it further... but apparently he open carries instead of concealing because he was denied a concealed carry permit because of felon status.

Right around 1 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efjwoGhnmBQ
    I find that hard to believe. Felons generally aren't allowed to own a gun period, let alone OC or CC it. That's what I have heard, I may be wrong.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

I didn't listen to the video, so I don't know what he said. I didn't feel like listening to 16 minutes of him.

...........--Moderator Reminder & Lock-
    -

LONG GUN CARRY IS OFF-TOPIC: This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life. We do NOT promote the carry of long guns. Long guns are great! OCDO co-founders John & Mike and most of the members of this forum own at least one long gun - but due to urban area issues of muzzle control, lack of trigger guard coverage, and the fact that the long gun carry issue distracts from our main mission to promote the open carry of handguns in daily life, we will leave long gun carry activism in the capable hands of the future founders of web sites about long gun carry.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin