Thread: Mayor Bloomberg Anti-Gun Billboard Truck...

Thumbs down Mayor Bloomberg Anti-Gun Billboard Truck...

Last edited by Curtis; 02-17-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Yea, maybe we should do gun checks on the border while the mexican mafia brings in hundreds of weapons a day...haha...gang bangers know exactly how to use the system to there benefit. Less guns in law abiding citizens hands means higher crime rates.

You ever notice how the anti's always disable comments. What are they afraid of, hearing the truth?

Any word on tour dates and locations? I would like to get a large OC group to get some pics in front of the truck.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage70 View Post

Any word on tour dates and locations? I would like to get a large OC group to get some pics in front of the truck.
    That is an AWESOME idea!

+1

After an exhaustive 1.5 minute google search it seems they are not advertising their schedule?

Chickens.

Anyone have their schedule?
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 02-17-2011 at 10:22 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage70 View Post
    On the fixgunchecks.org site there is a "current city, next city" thing. I didn't look for a schedule farther than what was on the front page, however.

Currently in Reading, PA.
    Heading to Philadelphia, PA next.

Banned
    I cannot seem to find a schedule for this truck. Are they trying to hide from those who might have an alternate point of view?

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I cannot seem to find a schedule for this truck. Are they trying to hide from those who might have an alternate point of view?
    Hiding? Probably. If they publish a schedule, I would expect them to have a lot a flat tires.
    YMMV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgoat View Post
    Hiding? Probably. If they publish a schedule, I would expect them to have a lot a flat tires.
    YMMV
    I hope that no one would do such a thing. Besides it being morally wrong, it would help feed the stereotype of gun owners that the antis are trying to foster.

Gottlieb, ccrkba strike back!!!!

Bellevue v. Bloomberg: CCRKBA launches public education effort

The Bellevue-based Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms essentially served notice yesterday to 19 mayors in Washington State that an anti-gun effort they are supporting is being challenged.
    Perhaps the mayors of Chewelah, Pe Ell, Morton, Mesa, Kalama and Connell didnít realize they are helping anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg in his campaign, but they are because they are all members of Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG). This column wonders how that will square with constituents in those communities; people among whom NRA membership is about as common as rain gear and wood stoves.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...ucation-effort

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/4k2v5t9