• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor Bloomberg Anti-Gun Billboard Truck...

usamarshal

Yea, maybe we should do gun checks on the border while the mexican mafia brings in hundreds of weapons a day...haha...gang bangers know exactly how to use the system to there benefit. Less guns in law abiding citizens hands means higher crime rates.

HandyHamlet

+1

After an exhaustive 1.5 minute google search it seems they are not advertising their schedule?

Chickens.

Anyone have their schedule?

Last edited:

curtiswr

Any word on tour dates and locations? I would like to get a large OC group to get some pics in front of the truck. :monkey

On the fixgunchecks.org site there is a "current city, next city" thing. I didn't look for a schedule farther than what was on the front page, however.

Currently in Reading, PA.
Heading to Philadelphia, PA next.

eye95

I cannot seem to find a schedule for this truck. Are they trying to hide from those who might have an alternate point of view?

eye95

Hiding? Probably. If they publish a schedule, I would expect them to have a lot a flat tires.
YMMV

I hope that no one would do such a thing. Besides it being morally wrong, it would help feed the stereotype of gun owners that the antis are trying to foster.

Dave Workman

Gottlieb, ccrkba strike back!!!!

Bellevue v. Bloomberg: CCRKBA launches public education effort

The Bellevue-based Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms essentially served notice yesterday to 19 mayors in Washington State that an anti-gun effort they are supporting is being challenged.
Perhaps the mayors of Chewelah, Pe Ell, Morton, Mesa, Kalama and Connell didn’t realize they are helping anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg in his campaign, but they are because they are all members of Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG). This column wonders how that will square with constituents in those communities; people among whom NRA membership is about as common as rain gear and wood stoves.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...mberg-ccrkba-launches-public-education-effort

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/4k2v5t9