• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great Lawn Ornament for any gun owner!

M

McX

brought tears to my eyes..............zombies........or at least pieces of them...........all over the place!

1245A Defender

well,,,

Would this be considered OC? Might want to get 2... need one for your backyard as well.

http://www.fnherstal.com/index.php?id=658

i dont know why you are so excited about any other gun,,

you would just want to load it with flash bang shells anyway!

wouldnt want to actually injure a BG, just shoot to scare them away.

that way they can go out again, and prey on some other sheeple.

hrdware

But you need this mailbox to go with it

photo.php

photo.php

Attachments

• revolvermailbox1.jpg
    revolvermailbox1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 144
  • revolvermailbox2.jpg
    revolvermailbox2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

45acpForMe

I would love to have that thing mounted on my front porch. It could be another piece in my daughters boyfriend deterrent system. :) :banana:

I can imagine sitting in my lazy boy when proximity alarms go off and I rotate the heads up display and joystick into position to engage whomever is stupid enough to approach a porch with that thing on it!

Freedom First

Sigh... Ah the wonders of technology.

Wonder if they make a rooftop mount for a house? With my roof, it could cover every approach. Zombies Beware!

45acpForMe

Every over protective father of a teenage girl needs on of those in the front yard... with a sign, "You think you're taking my daughter WHERE?!?"

Dammit. 45acpForMe beat me to it!

There I fixed it for you! :)

ETA: Or how about a sign that says, "By the time you read this sign, I will be pulling a trigger!"

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Would this be considered OC? Might want to get 2... need one for your backyard as well.

http://www.fnherstal.com/index.php?id=658

I'd be concerned a BG could get to it and use it in "backup mode" against my home.

Besides, in Orange County, CA, the cops would shoot your lawn first, then arrest what's left for being in possession of a dangerous weapon. Naturally, this raises a question: How does one handcuff sod?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'm thinking 4, 1 for each corner of the property/house, situated so you get interlocking fields of fire.:lol:

That's more of a circular firing squad formation. You must be thinking of mounting them on the corners of the roof.

Personally I'd go for 5 of them to get interlocking fields of fire all the way around.

stay safe.