• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Donations Needed for MOC's legal defense of TRO

scot623

Michigan Open Carry Inc. will need donations to pay for our legal defense of the temporary restraining order issued against us and our members(see other thread for details). Per legal counsel, a separate legal fund should not be created. All donations to MOC for this endeavor are much appreciated. A selfless MOC member has made a generous offer of $1000 in matching funds for the first $1000 donated. MOC has a PayPal page/account set up for electronic/credit card donations. There is a line which asks for "Purpose", please indicate "Legal Defense" and we will purpose those funds directly towards that end. Checks can also be sent to our PO box, please write "Legal Defense" in the notes section. Thank you in advance for your support.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PDWLSZR4ANB5U

Michigan Open Carry
PO Box 8326
Eastpointe, MI 48021

Last edited:

scot623

As the VP of MOC, let me say "thank you" for the out pouring of support we have recieved so far. The generosity of the 2A community can never be questioned. With everyone with us, we will win. This will be a great victory for 2A rights in Michigan.

M

McX

i tossed it up in our forum in Wisconsin, and urge other state forums on here to add it to theirs. if we dont stop this, it will spread, and like the lie; totality of circumstances, will be used to intimidate those who enjoy their rights. this is a very serious matter, that warrants full support from every law abiding citizen, where ever they live.
plus our brothers in Michigan helped on on the Madison 5 thing, so now it's our turn, and the honor is to serve. nail their butts to the wall!