• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Donations Needed for MOC's legal defense of TRO

DanM

i tossed it up in our forum in Wisconsin, and urge other state forums on here to add it to theirs. if we dont stop this, it will spread, and like the lie; totality of circumstances, will be used to intimidate those who enjoy their rights. this is a very serious matter, that warrants full support from every law abiding citizen, where ever they live.
plus our brothers in Michigan helped on on the Madison 5 thing, so now it's our turn, and the honor is to serve. nail their butts to the wall!

Inspiring!

You should write that in the "Hot Topics" thread about this:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...n-Open-Carry-Legal-Fund&p=1470813#post1470813

detroit_fan

Sending what I can spare all the way from CT.

Thank you for fighting the good fight MOC.

Carry on!

Mine will go off tomorrow.

Donation sent.

Donaton sent from Ky.

i tossed it up in our forum in Wisconsin, and urge other state forums on here to add it to theirs. if we dont stop this, it will spread, and like the lie; totality of circumstances, will be used to intimidate those who enjoy their rights. this is a very serious matter, that warrants full support from every law abiding citizen, where ever they live.
plus our brothers in Michigan helped on on the Madison 5 thing, so now it's our turn, and the honor is to serve. nail their butts to the wall!

A big thanks to all of you helping from another state, it's great to see such support!

M

McX

well, i tell ya guys, i saw the video from the library thing, and i can say you aint partied until you go to Culver's in Madison, and party with the Madison PD.

Haman J.T.

DONE! Now that was easy even for me!
If I was rich there would be no need for any legal funds,I would be the fund for 2A!

Last edited:

Haman J.T.

This IS the legal game they play!Poor citizens cannot afford lawyers for there evil intent and they know it!They expect us to just walk away from it with our apathy intact,as it has been for far too long!Thank You all and God Bless You all! CARRY ON!

1245A Defender

tada!

writing my check and licking my stamp right now!
wonder if im getting in before the matching funds are used up?
this travesty of a TRO cannot stand,
and I hope MOC will also stand up, and support our "Lill" friend.

eastmeyers

Attention Attention Read All About It

I don't want to strong-arm anyone, so don't think that is what I am doing. If you can not afford to donate don't. But if you can only afford a little bit and think it wont make a difference your wrong, donate what you can.

If you can donate $10,000 comfortable than great, thank you! If not that is fine. But don't think that it there is such a thing as too little, I'm not saying if you can comfortable afford to donate $10,000 to donate $5. But if you can only comfortably donate $5, but think its to small, don't, because if 20 people do this it will be $100.

Please don't restrict yourself (literally, if we loose, or loose on appeal, we will lose rights, everyone will in someway, I promise), everyone should be able to give at least $5. I encourage to give the most you can and feel comfortable doing so. I hope everyone that can afford it would give at least $50, and if they are not working on Thursday, and have reliable transportation to goto the TRO hearing.

It actually would not be a bad idea for MOC to publish some amounts (unless they do not want CADL to know how much they have) of donations they have received small and large. Or at least their smallest and their largest donation, would be a good idea, that way people don't feel bad for giving a small amount, and other can try to "beat" the large amount!!!

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I don't want to strong-arm anyone, so don't think that is what I am doing. If you can not afford to donate don't. But if you can only afford a little bit and think it wont make a difference your wrong, donate what you can.

If you can donate $10,000 comfortable than great, thank you! If not that is fine. But don't think that it there is such a thing as too little, I'm not saying if you can comfortable afford to donate $10,000 to donate $5. But if you can only comfortably donate $5, but think its to small, don't, because if 20 people do this it will be $100.

Please don't restrict yourself (literally, if we loose, or loose on appeal, we will loose rights, everyone will in someway, I promise), everyone should be able to give at least $5. I encourage to give the most you can and feel comfortable doing so. I hope everyone that can afford it would give at least $50, and if they are not working on Thursday, and have reliable transportation to goto the TRO hearing.

It actually would not be a bad idea for MOC to publish some amounts (unless they do not want CADL to know how much they have) of donations they have received small and large. Or at least their smallest and their largest donation, would be a good idea, that way people don't feel bad for giving a small amount, and other can try to "beat" the large amount!!!

True that!

From the OP we know of at least one member that gave $1000 in matchig funds.

scot623

From $10 to $1000, every single donation we have received has been beyond appreciated. Without having an idea what this endeavor may cost, all past and future donations are supremely important. Even if we win Thursday, there is nothing stopping the CADL from appealing the descision. We may have many court dates ahead, and God willing...we win them all. Thank you again for all your support. VP, MOC.