• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Something is a brewing over yonder in Michigan, the brothers could use our help!

M

McX

Donations Needed for MOC's legal defense of TRO

Michigan Open Carry Inc. will need donations to pay for our legal defense of the temporary restraining order issued against us and our members(see other thread for details). Per legal counsel, a separate legal fund should not be created. All donations to MOC for this endeavor are much appreciated. A selfless MOC member has made a generous offer of $1000 in matching funds for the first $1000 donated. MOC has a PayPal page/account set up for electronic/credit card donations. There is a line which asks for "Purpose", please indicate "Legal Defense" and we will purpose those funds directly towards that end. Checks can also be sent to our PO box, please write "Legal Defense" in the notes section. Thank you in advance for your support.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=PDWLSZR4ANB5U

Michigan Open Carry
PO Box 8326
Eastpointe, MI 48021

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Agree with you 100% McX!

we should show some financial support on this matter, if this issues washes up on our shores, it will join the other lies used, like totality of circumstances, to punish those of us who enjoy their rights. i have $5 stinkin dollars to my name at this time, and I'm sending it.

I too will donate to the cause. This can indeed happen anywhere and is another ruse to deny people their rights.

M

McX

UpDate: MOC reports several thousand new members have joined, donations are flowing in from all over the country.

M

McX

Thanks John, Rak. i am indeed in the company of some of the most honorable men i have ever met. Mine goes out in the mail tonight.