Thread: Something is a brewing over yonder in Michigan, the brothers could use our help!

McX

Something is a brewing over yonder in Michigan, the brothers could use our help!

Donations Needed for MOC's legal defense of TRO

Michigan Open Carry Inc. will need donations to pay for our legal defense of the temporary restraining order issued against us and our members(see other thread for details). Per legal counsel, a separate legal fund should not be created. All donations to MOC for this endeavor are much appreciated. A selfless MOC member has made a generous offer of $1000 in matching funds for the first $1000 donated. MOC has a PayPal page/account set up for electronic/credit card donations. There is a line which asks for "Purpose", please indicate "Legal Defense" and we will purpose those funds directly towards that end. Checks can also be sent to our PO box, please write "Legal Defense" in the notes section. Thank you in advance for your support.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=PDWLSZR4ANB5U

Michigan Open Carry
    PO Box 8326
    Eastpointe, MI 48021

McX
    we should show some financial support on this matter, if this issues washes up on our shores, it will join the other lies used, like totality of circumstances, to punish those of us who enjoy their rights. i have $5 stinkin dollars to my name at this time, and I'm sending it.

Exclamation Agree with you 100% McX!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    we should show some financial support on this matter, if this issues washes up on our shores, it will join the other lies used, like totality of circumstances, to punish those of us who enjoy their rights. i have $5 stinkin dollars to my name at this time, and I'm sending it.

I too will donate to the cause. This can indeed happen anywhere and is another ruse to deny people their rights.

McX
    UpDate: MOC reports several thousand new members have joined, donations are flowing in from all over the country.

Done, donations sent.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

McX
    Thanks John, Rak. i am indeed in the company of some of the most honorable men i have ever met. Mine goes out in the mail tonight.