• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone use Tapatalk app for OCDO

fire suppressor

I am sorry if this off topic but it is referring to the forum. I went to sign into OCDO on my Droid and it asked me if I wanted to install the Tapatalk app. Its only 3 dollars but I was still wondering if anyone here as tried it

ak56

Campaign Veteran
Just don't use it as an excuse for bad posts. Some of the most badly written, unintelligible posts I have seen have the added disclaimer that they were sorry for the quality of the post, but that they had written it on their phone.

Squeak

What the dickens are you talking about? Are you speaking English? Droid, froid, aps, txt! Get me up to date!:confused:

tletourneau

I've been using it on an iPhone and later a Droid with no problem. Just be aware that some people might complain if you don't shut off the automatic tag line (like the one below) :).

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Droid X user here....
Everytime I go to the forum it asks if I want to purchase and install "tapatalk." I cancel and it takes me to the forum where I can still read and post.

Now if only the keys were bigger on the Droid.

fire suppressor

Thanks for the input everyone for only 3 bucks I'll give it a try. Squeak we are talking about using a third person application on ours cell phones to access ODCO. I'm a techy so I'm always looking for the next thing to try. I know I can access the the forum in its HTML version on my phone but I have a Droid 1 and with only 550 HMZ the forum slows down the CPU. Hopefully it will make things a little smoother. Droid dose!

Just Us

if your talking about speech anylized into text, that is already with the phone. Now, if your talking about the voice recorder it works great. And squeak we still respect you.