Thread: CADL v. MOC Transportation Coordination

CADL v. MOC Transportation Coordination

The purpose of this thread is to coordinate carpooling or other group transportation to the hearing of the TRO against open carriers in Michigan.

Date of transportation: 3/8/2011; Destination: 303 W. Kalamazoo, 2nd Floor, Lansing, MI
    Time to be at court: 4pm.

Please comment if you are providing transportation and you can pick up other people. In your comments, I recommend giving at least all the details you will see in mine.

People wanting pick-up, PM the person indicated to keep down clutter. The person providing transportation needs to keep their post updated at least as to if they are "available" or "full".

-----------------------------------
    Current summary of carpools:

Available:
    Depart Auburn Hills area 1:45pm--DanM's carpool. Route: I-75 North to Flint; then I-69 West to Lansing.

Depart Monroe area 1:45pm--Onnie's carpool. Route: 23 to 96, then to Lansing.

Depart Melvindale area 1-2pm--TheSzerdi's carpool.

Depart Roseville area 1:00pm--scot623's carpool.
    Last edited by DanM; 03-08-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

DanM's carpool

I can pick up in Auburn Hills, immediately surrounding area, or within a few miles along the route to the destination. Route: I-75 North to Flint; then I-69 West to Lansing. If you are within a few miles of that route, and want to ride along, PM me.

I will be going along the same route in reverse for a return to Auburn Hills.
    Last edited by DanM; 02-18-2011 at 05:05 PM.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Leaving from National Coney Roseville 696/Gratiot at 1:30pm. Full. If anyone who was driving with me does need transport for the new date, please pm me, otherwise I'll assume all passengers are still riding.
    Last edited by scot623; 02-24-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Leaving from Monroe Area 1:45 ish, March 8th 2010 since I don't know the Lansing area probably best to leave a bit earlier than normal

will have room for 3 others in my car (honda Fit)

Monroe area North towards Brighton then over 96 to Lansing

anyone from this area needing/wanting to go ride let me know

Randy
    Last edited by Onnie; 02-24-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

trans

I'd definitely like to go and bring my girlfriend and my son. I'll discuss it with them tomorrow and see whats up. If it's a go I'd like to jump in one of the carpools on the east side.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    bump
    I put my request in!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

I'd like to attend, but my truck is in desperate need of a new front end, and would require a ride if anyone from downriver is going and has space. I'll obviously pitch in for fuel. Thanks.

I'll be leaving from Melvindale around 8:30 or 9AM. I have space for 6. PM me for a meetup point. (If convenient for you, my house has lots of street parking around it.)

I'm still offering a ride from Melvindale. Leaving between 1PM and 2PM. Parking on street around my house or can pick up from nearby. PM me for details. Trying to get work off that night, but if I can't, I must leave Lansing by 7PM.

Update: Got tomorrow night off so I have no time restraint to get back to metro early.
    Last edited by TheSzerdi; 03-07-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Updated.

It is still going to take place on Thursday at 11, right? I'm putting in for the day off to attend. I will be leaving Hudsonville with enough time to get there and would be willing to pick anyone up along I96. Either post or PM as to time and place. I need to be back in GR around 3pm though.

***UPDATE***

I won't be able to go (sadness) but know that there are some real positives with the change...
    Last edited by DrTodd; 02-23-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Exclamation

Big bummer but I'm not going to be able to get the day off work. If someone wants to call the court and find out their recording procedures I'm willing to provide my video camera to capture everything. Let me know. I've charged it up and its ready to go.

Mike

COURT DATE MOVED!! NEW DATE IS MARCH 8th. Time to be determined

Bump.

Also, my van is comfortable and should have probably been consigned to the scrap heap ages ago. Fun ride!

Update: Got tomorrow night off so I have no time restraint to get back to metro early.

So anyone riding with me wants to go to eat afterward or whatever I have spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    COURT DATE MOVED!! NEW DATE IS MARCH 8th. Time to be determined
    It's at 4PM.

any last minute riders from the eastside? I leave at 1pm.