• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CADL v. MOC Transportation Coordination

DanM

The purpose of this thread is to coordinate carpooling or other group transportation to the hearing of the TRO against open carriers in Michigan.

Date of transportation: 3/8/2011; Destination: 303 W. Kalamazoo, 2nd Floor, Lansing, MI
Time to be at court: 4pm.

Please comment if you are providing transportation and you can pick up other people. In your comments, I recommend giving at least all the details you will see in mine.

People wanting pick-up, PM the person indicated to keep down clutter. The person providing transportation needs to keep their post updated at least as to if they are "available" or "full".

-----------------------------------
Current summary of carpools:

Available:
Depart Auburn Hills area 1:45pm--DanM's carpool. Route: I-75 North to Flint; then I-69 West to Lansing.

Depart Monroe area 1:45pm--Onnie's carpool. Route: 23 to 96, then to Lansing.

Depart Melvindale area 1-2pm--TheSzerdi's carpool.

Depart Roseville area 1:00pm--scot623's carpool.

Last edited:

DanM

DanM's carpool

I can pick up in Auburn Hills, immediately surrounding area, or within a few miles along the route to the destination. Route: I-75 North to Flint; then I-69 West to Lansing. If you are within a few miles of that route, and want to ride along, PM me.

I will be going along the same route in reverse for a return to Auburn Hills.

Last edited:

scot623

Leaving from National Coney Roseville 696/Gratiot at 1:30pm. Full. If anyone who was driving with me does need transport for the new date, please pm me, otherwise I'll assume all passengers are still riding.

Last edited:

Onnie

Leaving from Monroe Area 1:45 ish, March 8th 2010 since I don't know the Lansing area probably best to leave a bit earlier than normal

will have room for 3 others in my car (honda Fit)

Monroe area North towards Brighton then over 96 to Lansing

anyone from this area needing/wanting to go ride let me know

Randy

Last edited:

mikestilly

trans

I'd definitely like to go and bring my girlfriend and my son. I'll discuss it with them tomorrow and see whats up. If it's a go I'd like to jump in one of the carpools on the east side.

Jack-w-1911

I'd like to attend, but my truck is in desperate need of a new front end, and would require a ride if anyone from downriver is going and has space. I'll obviously pitch in for fuel. Thanks.

TheSzerdi

[strike]I'll be leaving from Melvindale around 8:30 or 9AM. I have space for 6. PM me for a meetup point. (If convenient for you, my house has lots of street parking around it.)[/strike]

I'm still offering a ride from Melvindale. Leaving between 1PM and 2PM. Parking on street around my house or can pick up from nearby. PM me for details. Trying to get work off that night, but if I can't, I must leave Lansing by 7PM.

Update: Got tomorrow night off so I have no time restraint to get back to metro early.

Last edited:

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
It is still going to take place on Thursday at 11, right? I'm putting in for the day off to attend. I will be leaving Hudsonville with enough time to get there and would be willing to pick anyone up along I96. Either post or PM as to time and place. I need to be back in GR around 3pm though.

***UPDATE***

I won't be able to go (sadness) but know that there are some real positives with the change...

Last edited:

mikestilly

Big bummer but I'm not going to be able to get the day off work. If someone wants to call the court and find out their recording procedures I'm willing to provide my video camera to capture everything. Let me know. I've charged it up and its ready to go.

Mike

TheSzerdi

Update: Got tomorrow night off so I have no time restraint to get back to metro early.

So anyone riding with me wants to go to eat afterward or whatever I have spare time.