Thread: Ammunition Registration Bill De Leon SB 427

Ammunition Registration Bill De Leon SB 427

Action Alert http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71829566...n-Action-Alert

Bill Text: http://leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill...ntroduced.html

Senator Kevin De Leon has introduced another bill in regards to ammunition registration. The last bill AB 962 was found to be unconstitutional. This did not stop him from being irresponsible and re-introducing a bill. Get involved and fax and email your oppositions to the numbers and emails below.

There is no hearing date scheduled yet on this bill. It is eligible to be heard the week of 3/16/2011. Please feel free to distribute and use this flyer and information to help us fight this bill. More information on the bill will be provided by the Tea Party 2nd Amendment Action Group and Responsible Citizens of CA.

Local senator contacted and told how ridiculous this is. Not just from the constitutional side, but also from the monetary lawsuit side.

will be contacting the committee members on monday...
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

I've requested a recall of his appointment to office on the basis of gross incompetance evidenced by actions taken in office in violation of California State Law.

I suggest you get on the horn with your own representatives and recommend the same, based upon your own observations.

Seriously, people: Simply because they're elected to office doesn't mean they get to hold that office. There are provisions within the California system of justice, law and order, legislation, Constitution, and judicary precedence for the identification and removal of folk like this.

Find the law, and act upon it (meaning WRITE MANY SUCCINCT, BUT TO THE POINT LETTERS TO ALL PARTIES).

Good luck!

PS: Complaining about it here does you NO good. Elevating it through the channels, so long as it's done appropriately, does much good.
    Last edited by since9; 02-22-2011 at 04:10 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Excelent +10

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    I've requested a recall of his appointment to office on the basis of gross incompetance evidenced by actions taken in office in violation of California State Law.

I suggest you get on the horn with your own representatives and recommend the same, based upon your own observations.

Seriously, people: Simply because they're elected to office doesn't mean they get to hold that office. There are provisions within the California system of justice, law and order, legislation, Constitution, and judicary precedence for the identification and removal of folk like this.

Find the law, and act upon it (meaning WRITE MANY SUCCINCT, BUT TO THE POINT LETTERS TO ALL PARTIES).

Good luck!

PS: Complaining about it here does you NO good. Elevating it through the channels, so long as it's done appropriately, does much good.
    along with Lori Saldana who is going for a senate seat in 2012 another waste of space that needs kicking off her high horse....
    "There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

- General George S. Patton, Jr.