• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ammunition Registration Bill De Leon SB 427

puppy8agun

Action Alert http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71829566/SB-427-Ammunition-Registration-Citizen-Action-Alert

Bill Text: http://leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/sen/sb_0401-0450/sb_427_bill_20110216_introduced.html

Senator Kevin De Leon has introduced another bill in regards to ammunition registration. The last bill AB 962 was found to be unconstitutional. This did not stop him from being irresponsible and re-introducing a bill. Get involved and fax and email your oppositions to the numbers and emails below.

There is no hearing date scheduled yet on this bill. It is eligible to be heard the week of 3/16/2011. Please feel free to distribute and use this flyer and information to help us fight this bill. More information on the bill will be provided by the Tea Party 2nd Amendment Action Group and Responsible Citizens of CA.

devildoc5

Local senator contacted and told how ridiculous this is. Not just from the constitutional side, but also from the monetary lawsuit side.

will be contacting the committee members on monday...

since9

Campaign Veteran
I've requested a recall of his appointment to office on the basis of gross incompetance evidenced by actions taken in office in violation of California State Law.

I suggest you get on the horn with your own representatives and recommend the same, based upon your own observations.

Seriously, people: Simply because they're elected to office doesn't mean they get to hold that office. There are provisions within the California system of justice, law and order, legislation, Constitution, and judicary precedence for the identification and removal of folk like this.

Find the law, and act upon it (meaning WRITE MANY SUCCINCT, BUT TO THE POINT LETTERS TO ALL PARTIES).

Good luck!

PS: Complaining about it here does you NO good. Elevating it through the channels, so long as it's done appropriately, does much good.

Last edited:

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
Excelent +10

I've requested a recall of his appointment to office on the basis of gross incompetance evidenced by actions taken in office in violation of California State Law.

I suggest you get on the horn with your own representatives and recommend the same, based upon your own observations.

Seriously, people: Simply because they're elected to office doesn't mean they get to hold that office. There are provisions within the California system of justice, law and order, legislation, Constitution, and judicary precedence for the identification and removal of folk like this.

Find the law, and act upon it (meaning WRITE MANY SUCCINCT, BUT TO THE POINT LETTERS TO ALL PARTIES).

Good luck!

PS: Complaining about it here does you NO good. Elevating it through the channels, so long as it's done appropriately, does much good.
along with Lori Saldana who is going for a senate seat in 2012 another waste of space that needs kicking off her high horse....